Unity Tutorial 01


 Game Design

Working with unity! 

 



Working with unity for the past hours I'm well aware that I will not complete the task within the 300 minutes designated for the task. I'm running into problems with the script. 

 

I did however learn how to Import files, move rotate objects and adjust camera setting for the player. I came to great difficulty due to a lack of understanding of the program itself and intend to better learn over the next few do and complete the tasks. 

 

From what iv seen the program I do love it! Unity seems to be a very easy to use and well formatted. I.believe this will lead to a fast recovery and an enjoyable Experience. 

 

 


Moving forward I believe I'll start from scratch on my next attempt, I'm also going to indulge in extra videos on learning the basics to see where I could have gone wrong. To be very honest I'm little annoyed with my results I spent a solid 3 and 1/2 hours working on it today with no results. Some days you take the loss and that happened today  but the previous task about mindset in mind. I think it's best to retreat for now to regroup and then attack again! 


 Upon reflection I could've prepared more for this taskI simply thought I could carry it out within the 300 minutes with ES. I should have supplied myself more time for the task and realized that the 300 minutes was only a recommendation and how long the task should take you. 

last of all I'd like to apologize from being unable to complete the task. I have it almost done but with that in mind I would like to restart and try again a clean place would best suit me I believe. 

expect an update blog tomorrow! 



 

 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unity Tutorial 08

Week 9 Reading and Writing