My Feedback Thoughts

The first Post I read was A fixed mindset could be holding you back

It talks about the dangers of allowing yourself or your children to fall into a comfy fixed mindset. Meaning that you stay where you are in order to maintain what you have, giving up on progression. The example that stuck with me the most in the workplace and how worker in a job that leads you no-where tend to find it harder to go to work than other with a progressing work space!


I found this interesting mainly because I personally always wondered why rejection felt the way is does. In this post it talk about how when we are face with rejection in activates the same sections of out brain pain come from. This is due to the fact it was an evolutionarily trait, so that we would recognize not getting what you want is a bad thing.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unity Tutorial 08

Week 9 Reading and Writing