Tutorial 05 ,Unity Tutorial 06

  





first glance i was incredibly intimidated by this unity tutorial this being written just after I finished the introduction. 

adding animation is my biggest fear but I assumed that it's premade animations and I don't need to suffer through that animation cycle. I also know that the unity particle system is amazingly accessible and is a tool that I know is used throughout game design. These are all prebuilt into this tutorial but the unity system for particles is incredibly accessible there is simply a page where you have infinite downloads of loads of different types of unity particle effects these effects put Polish on anything you put them to jumps landing on ground and collisions which we learn how to use today. 

 

 

In the tutorial I always follow the exact same as what the demonstrator does because if I ever run into a problem, I know that for some reason in my mind it can't be the fact that I chose a different obstacle or terrain or object. so he's asking me to set up a setting and I am copying him to the T. 

Here we add things like our rigid body components and our box colliders to our character himself to allow the character to move and impact the ground the way we see in the initial example. 

 

We also learn how to apply force in relation to an object because the unity physics system does most of it for you but if you feel your characters too floaty or too heavy you can edit it there. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unity Tutorial 08

Week 9 Reading and Writing