Unity Tutorial 07 So First off in the tutorial the lecture talks about the method of which we are going to move around our sumo sphere. he talks about using powerups and increasing difficulty to be the main experience of the game much like space invaders which we spoke about in my last blog. In describing how the camera works he shows an example of him moving his camera in front of his face as he moves around this is supposed to replicate what we're making in unity. Next I set up my unity much like I did for every other task. Except this time we have cool particle effects and other new bits and bobs . Then we made a treaty sphere resetting it to the center of our world. this is going to be the sumo himself. We can change the check textures to human eyes are orbs a little bit. The next part was actually quite difficult to set up...
Lesion 2,1 Unlike The last unity Tutorial i found my self not needing to find outside fix's for the problems I was having before. Lesion 2.1 went off very well all-round with a few problems at the end that I'm not sure greatly effect the end product. The Game we were making is much deeper than the driving game we made before. Will many more models and options for us to customize the style and look of the final product such as the change in setting.(but changing the types of animals and location) Problems- I wasn't able to to apply the Horizontal input, and I still have no idea why! I command would never link to the models or command and then after doing the same thing again it worked, I have no answer for why or how it just did. Lesion 2.2 In this part of the lesion i learned a hole load of words that I have no idea the mending to! such as Instantiate and instance! This part was actually teaching us how to add forward moment to our food of choice! Hence the name food fight...
Collision Decisions Our prototype being the food game with animals has a lot of features but it has a lot missing too for example food passes through the animals and player also has to spawn the animals with a button bind. these are two things that we cannot allowed to be present in the final product so we're going to refine the product to a point where I'm happy with it. we're going do this by using a method something we haven't used before. Method- SpawnRandomAnimal () { Instantiate( animalPrefab ); } Browser going to have to rewrite load of functions which come from the mono behavior class. I think. When When we complete these tasks we actually are left with a relatively finished game a game where there is a solid objective and goal. We've made it so the animals collide with the pizza player collides with the an...
Comments
Post a Comment